Cuyahoga Community College
An annual, local chef-driven culinary festival, held on Mall B in Downtown Cleveland, that benefited growth and scholarship funding for Hospitality Management programs and students at Cuyahoga Community College.
Tri-C’s goal for the second year of the festival was to grow their overall social media audience by at least 5% and drive pre-event and day-of ticket sales.
- Developed and implemented a social media and influencer marketing strategy
- Managed 3 social media accounts (on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), posting content, monitoring activity and responding to community comments/questions
- Facebook: @TriCCLEEats
- Instagram: @triccleeats
- twitter: @TriCCLEEats
- Created fun and engaging content for all 3 platforms including graphic imagery and videos
- Scheduled content using Hootsuite® social media content management system
- Conducted an influencer marketing campaign, leveraging the audiences of Cleveland area food and festival bloggers and websites
- Used social media engagement tools to encourage viral support and drive excitement about the event, including a Snapchat Geofenced filter and Twibbon campaigns
- Posted content and broadcasted live video feeds on all 3 platforms the day before and day of the event to drive attendance
As part of Tri-C’s overall campaign, we were able to help increase one-day attendance from the prior year by more than 50%. In addition, we were able to surpass the client’s goal in terms of audience growth with an overall gain of 17.22% across all social platforms, and a whopping 86.13% on Instagram.